Christ is the cornerstone of St. Raphael Catholic School, where we empower all to strive for academic excellence, provide faith-filled service to others, reflect Catholic values, and become responsible leaders of the Church and community.
- Each student is a unique child of God in his or her social, emotional and academic needs.
- Families create the foundation of academic and faith formation.
- We expand our Catholic identity, values, spiritual growth and social justice.
- Students become the Living Presence of Jesus to others by participating in liturgies, devotions, and Catholic traditions.
- Students should demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Our learning environment cultivates individual responsibility and accountability.
- We create an emotionally and physically safe environment based on mutual respect and cooperation.
- We promote physical well-being through a healthy lifestyle.
- Students have the opportunity to experience, develop and apply leadership skills. We encourage each student to become a life-long learner.